Monday 15 October 2012

mix media scrapbook page



hiya, hope this post find you all well!  today I had an itch to scrapbook and journal, but I only had time to do 1 not both, so that dilemma sparked a light bulb moment and I decided to combine them, and this is what happended.  
I saw a post on a blog about scrapbooking ourselves and challenged myself to do it I always scrapbook everything else in my life, kids, animals, places, and doing myself seemed really hard, it was a struggle and at one stage during the creation I was going to bin it and tear it up!  needless to say as it is being featured in this post you can see I kept at it!  the papers I used for layering under my photo are the indie chic designer paper from MME...I love how the colours matched my background, done by pure accident!  
I hope you have a great day wherever you are, xx

1 comment:

sandra said...

It was so long since last time I left comment here.lol.
Let me say that for one "accident" your project turn up really great!
This background color is great boost to your black and white photo.
And stars are so pretty.
Well done!
Take care!
Hugs!
Sandra