Thursday, 17 December 2009
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
THIS POST WILL REMAIN FIXED AT TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL WEDNESDAY 16TH DECEMBER, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR UP TO DATE POSTS! xx
Friday, 11 December 2009
Wednesday, 2 December 2009
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Sunday, 15 November 2009
I received this award from the lovely sandra, thank you hun xx
Here are the rules of this award
1. You can only use ONE word!!! ........I failed at this, I did try!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
And...here are the questions....
1. Where is your cell phone? IN SOFA....somewhere!
2. Your hair? DARK
3. Your mother? THEY BROKE THE MOULD
4. Your father? ILL
5. Your fave food? CHOCOLATE
6. Your dream last night? EDWARD
7. Your fave drink? RED WINE
8. Your dream/goal? MY OWN SHOP
9. What room are you in? LIVING ROOM
10. Your hobby?CRAFTS
11. Your fear?SPIDERS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? DONT KNOW YET
13. Where you were last night?HOME
14. Something that you aren't? RICH
15. Muffins? YUMMY
16. Wish List Item? PUNCHES
17. Where did you grow up? DUBLIN
18. Last thing you did? CROCHET
19. What are you wearing?JAMMIES
20. Your TV?ON
21. Your Pets? CATS/DOG
22. Friends? LOVED
23. Your Life? CHAOS
24. Your Mood? FLUSTERED
25. Missing Someone? MY SISTERS
26. Vehicle? 2003
27. Something your not wearing? BRA!
28. Your fave store? CATH KIDSON
29. Your fave colour? GREEN
30. Last time you laughed? WEEK AGO
31. Last time you cried? TUESDAY
32. Your best friend? SPECIAL
33. One place that I go to over and over? THE LOO!
34. One person who emails regularly? FACEBOOK NOTIFICTIONS!
35. Fave place to eat? EDDIE ROCKETS
And now I'm passing this to:
neasa, saskia, deena, juls, marie........................hope you enjoy the questions girls! xx
Monday, 9 November 2009
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Monday, 2 November 2009
Tuesday, 27 October 2009
Monday, 26 October 2009
Sunday, 25 October 2009
Monday, 19 October 2009
will start off with this weeks Crafty Angels challenge, Black & White, set by Laura.
Crate Paper "crate avenue collection, Karen Foster burst brads, gorjuss girl stamp, stickles, black ribbon and papermania black gems. Image coloured with watercolour pencils and background with walnut distress ink.
next up is a birthday card, I have gone mad for blue and red together, definately a favourite now!
October Afternoon Cherry Hill papers, blue and blue gingham ribbon, pin is by fancy pants, letters are pink paislee, bird stamp by imaginese and bubble stamp by pink paislee, gems by papermania.
this card is one of sophies school friends who turned a big 6 on friday. very girly!
Papermania bluehill papers. white card, studio g stamp, buttons, lace, papermania gems, liquid pearls.
and finally this is a LO I made for a friend birthday
Thursday, 15 October 2009
stash recipe: papermania atc card packs, laura ashley tradional papers, imaginese bird stamp, we are the memory makers stamp and white lace.
all the girls where over last night for a crafting night and cake eating session, I should have been getting on with my paperplay challenge for today but it was just not happening for me last night, could not get it to come together on time, so after some house cleaning and soup making this morning I sat down and got it finished! this weeks challenge was for you to use your favourite embellishments.
stash recipe: white pearlescent black card stock, basic grey porceline paper pack, martha steward punch, papermania punch, tattered rose distress ink pad, basic grey brad, stickles, magnolia stamped image, watercolour pencils, key charm and white organza ribbon.
have a lovely day!
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
This weeks theme is "buttons and bling" I loved this one! Papers, corecard, stamp are available from the Crafty Angels shop!
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
Monday, 5 October 2009
forgot to add this one to the other post! Made this the other day to display a dress belong to my daughter Sophie, I just adore this dress and couldnt part with it away or storing it. So I decided to distress a wooden frame, added ribbon, rubons and some pearls. I also added some lace to the dress too! think I have remembered everything now! nite nite xx