Wednesday 12 December 2007

At last a LO.............Pink & Black Winged Girlie!



I finally got a LO finished!! Shock!! The pic I used aint that great to be honest, its one that I had given to me after I had sophie, so not my doing (disclaimer hehehehe) I love how the colours turned out, not my usual look, very little distressing, but I am happy with it, I love those Fancy Pants DieCut Wings, need to get more of them!!! LOL!!!! Ok enough chatting about it, I will let it do the talking!!

I am am bit "as high as a kite" because me and DH have a night away in Dublin tomorrow night to see Ocean Colour Scene, child free, hotel and JD flowing!!! Happy days, can't wait! Thanks for looking and hope ya like my LO!!! xxx

2 comments:

Dea said...

That's gorgeous Mandy! She's such a cutie!

Kristy C said...

Beautiful!! What a cute baby :)
Oh, you've been tagged! See my blog for details :)