Monday 8 September 2008

sad weekend

yes its my cats again, they give me so much pleasure but when something happens, it devastates me, I need to stop loving them so much, because it hurts when they are gone. It has been a horrible weekend, on friday I should have checked under my car when I went to pick sophie up from school, its was bucketing down, and one of my ickle kitties, "Willow" had taken shelter under my wheel arch, think you can all guess what happened next, it was one of the worst moments of my life, I went into auto pilot, picked him up and moved him, didnt want sophie to see that when we came home. I havent been able to tell the kids, I took them out for icecream on saurday and philip buried him under a tree in the garden, beside our other putty cats. Deep breath more was to come..... philip found our funny boy "George Eile", dead on the road this morning, he had been hit with a car. Just cant take anymore of this, its too cruel.

9 comments:

littlebit said...

Awww..Mandy. How rotten, its horrible, my heart is breaking for you.

xxLiz

Di's Dooodles said...

Oh Mandy, that is so horrible for you - something similar happened to me a few yrs ago & I know how heartbreaking it is for you.
We can't but love our Pets, they are so much part of our lives aren't they.

Lynn said...

So sorry about the poor little cats.

Unknown said...

Mandy, as a cat person myself I can only imagine what your going through! My thoughts are with you.

Jan said...

Aww mandy.so sorry to hear this.

Kate said...

Ooh Mandy I'm so sorry I'd be exactly he same about anything happening to a pet. Big {{HUGS}}.

Marlou McAlees said...

oh Mandy im so sorry to hear this sad and terrible news, hugzz xx

eva birdthistle said...

Awww Mandy, being a cat lover myself I can only imagine what you are going through :( look after yourself!

Elisa said...

Big hugs, i'm so sorry about your cats.