Monday 14 September 2009

Crafty Angels first challenge

..today is the very first challenge over on the Crafty Angels blog.....the first week us designers got to come out and play! Pop over and join us this week!

This weeks challenge is a sketch:

and this is my take on sketch:


Product Ingredients are:


Chipboard Coaster, K&Co Blue Awning Papers, Magnolia sign stamps, Coredinations cardstock, papermania ribbon and pearl brads, and paper gem flowers, all of these products are available in the Crafty Angels Shop!

2 comments:

Juls said...

wow!! this is just gorgeous!! I love everything about it!! love the slight vintage feel and the little signpost is adorable!! cant begin to tell you how much I love this one!!

sandra said...

That is great work!
I hope I'll have some time to do this challenge.
Sketch is cool!
Hugs!
Sandra!