Thursday 1 April 2010

my new forest friends

I love my new deer friend from the greeting farm, he is just adorable....so reminds me of bambi!  this is my entry for crafty creations this week, the theme is anything goes!



my tim book did not arrive yesterday, I was so dissappointed so fingers and everything crossed that is comes today!  the little lady in the house here has her first appointment with the hairdressers at lunch time today, she is getting a fringe and loads cut from the ends....as there is a daily battle here every morning with her and the hairbrush..that involves tears on both sides and tantrums...so it is a welcomed goodbye to her long hair...for the sake of my sanity!

hugs m xx

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Mandfy this is gorgeous hun, it does look like Bambi and you've coloured it beautifully.
Hope the little lady is happy with her new hair do and your Tim book arrives
hugs Mandy xx

Sandra said...

oh my, how cute is that stamp ... I want him LOL. What a gorgeous card. I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy visiting your blog, I think it might turn out quite expensive.

Juls said...

this is so so cute!!!!!!! I love everything about it!! Hope your book arrives soon! Hugs Juls

Spyder said...

aw, really lovely card from one who's see a real New Forest deer!!
(Lyn)

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Mandy I just saw your card and I knew I had to have this stamp set so I've been and ordered it.
I have seen the set loads of times before and lots of cards made with it but never have I seen a card so beautiful as this one
Your cards are all fantastic
Hugs Susie xx

Kathy said...

Oh look at that little beauty! What a fantastic card

Shirl said...

Hi Mandy love the new look and the bambi is just adorable.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy this is just so adorable!! The ribbon and border detail are such nice accents to this card too! Have a great weekend!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

aaawww this is way too cute!! adorable card!! love it!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

this is truly adorable ! Very Nice! :)

A and E said...

This deer is the cuteSt EVER! :)

Love the blog!

-Elsie x
www.oneorangeenvelope.blogspot.com

Darien said...

This is so Beautiful!!!!! I love your blog!!

Hope you have a great week!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love what you've created and the little deer is soooo cute :)
Anne xx

NOa said...

чудесная открыточка, олененок такое чудо!