Monday 17 January 2011

some cards

hello!! a brief appearance was put in by my mojo, which allowed me to create these little cards, but alas it has fled yet again and I am not feeling very creative at all! hope this changes as creating is good for the soul! 

I used the beautiful handmade embellishments by the lovely geraldine, who kindly gifted these beauties to me, I used the owl, butterflies and beautiful corner lace one on these cards, you can find her lovely shop on etsy here if you would like to nab some for yourself, they are just gorgeous!!
happy monday, hugs xx

4 comments:

Geraldine said...

Thank you for showcasing my Snippets so beautifully, Mandy. I really appreciate the time, energy and thought you have put into this. Your cards are just gorgeous-but the "owl wan" is my favourite.
Big hugs
Geraldine x

Juls said...

each of these is just stunning!!!!...Love the little owl, such a beautiful card, love the distressed feel to it, I also adore your last card, love the colours the paper folding and the very gorgeous flowers....I am always so inspired by your work...i am sure the mojo wont be on hols for too long!!!! Hugs Juls

Cardarian said...

Hello Mandy!

Sorry I haven't been around for such a long time, I looked through all the posts I have missed and I am just so amazed at your lovely work! I love those tissue flowers you make - I think you did a tutorial once or posted where a tutorial was, could you please tell me how you make them??? Thank you in advance!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Sandra said...

You're to creative to have your mojo missing for long, it will be just around the corner :) ... Stunning, stunning cards as always