Friday 22 May 2009

I am back!


internet is back, TG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can ya hear me screaming???? Talk about feeling so lost! I am fed up cleaning, so glad to be back, lol!!! You would think I got creating with me free time??? Hardly any actually, just a few bits and pieces. Have to admit that it was nice to stop and smell the roses, and do some different things for a change! Here is some things I had been working on, hope you are all well, and thanks for all your lovely comments, its going to take me aaaaaaaaaaaages to reply to you all and catch up on your work, so please bare with me! Hugs mandyxx



8 comments:

Lynn said...

glad you're back in action :)

sandra said...

I'm soooooooo glad you back!!!
Finally I can enjoy you work!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Saskia said...

Mandy,

Goos to see you back!!! And wow... lovely work!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Somewhere on my blog, there's a award for you!!!

deifen said...

Whoopieee!Welcome back to the land of the addicted!Love your beautifully made card and the layout is great-had to laugh when I saw the adorable photo!
Dei x

Unknown said...

Glad you are back. That For You card is fabulous!! Can I give you my address. lol

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Wow..lovely card and fabby layout..just found you hopping along in blogland! love your style..will defo be back! Great work on here!
Hugs Judy xx

Di's Dooodles said...

Yeaaaa, you're back!!! Fantastic work as always

sandra said...

You have award on my blog!
Come and pick it up!