Tuesday 12 January 2010

my first 2010 card - mojo monday

................finally, at last, something happened yesterday (what I do not know)  I made a card...yes you read that right!  my mojo put in a appearence yesterday and boy was I excited to see it!!  fingies and everything crossed that it sticks around so I can get my crafty creations challenges done!


I made this card using a lovely sketch over on mojo mondays challenge blog and off course if I was going to be making my first card of 2010 it just had to be done with a Gorjuss Girl......I will never tire of these stamps, my fav stamps in the whole wide world!

off now to get creating again...........have a lovely tuesday, {{hugs}} m xx


14 comments:

Beth said...

WOW! SUPER cute card! LOVE this card!!

Andrea said...

it's gorgeous! love the little details

sandra said...

No wonder you can newer tire those stamps!
They are so adorable!

I love your card!

So beautiful (as always)lol.

Hugs!
Sandra!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is awesome! Beautiful coloring and papers! I love those little roses and pearls. They heart bling looks so cute too. Hugs!

Sandie said...

Beautiful!! Who could ever tire of the Gorjuss girls?! :P

Great distressing as always and the little gem is a nice touch.

Davi said...

Sweet image and great coloring. Love the circle wit the flowers.. really pretty

raindropecho said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your patterned papers!

Unknown said...

Beatiful card !

sandra said...

More awards for you on my blog!
Enjoy my friend!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Such a briliant start for 2010! Love the card and I agree about the stamp, me thing me need to get me some of that cuteness! Love your blog been reading past posts:-) Its all Just so so pretty! X

Heather said...

oh wow! this is so sweet! What a lovely design~

Beverly G said...

You got your mojo back big time, great card. I'm doing the Crafty Creations blog hop, Happy One Year!

celia said...

Heel knap gedaan Mandy!
Liefs,Celia

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your card is the cutest! You definitely got your mojo back! I hope I find mine...