Sunday 28 March 2010

gorjuss LO

finally finished the LO that you saw on desk, I have also finished my little bird house, but I have yet to take some pics of this!


I dont want to add a title just yet to this..still working on that one.  and as you can see if you look at the pic in post below I had a gorjuss girl all coloured in and ready to be placed on a card, but when I saw her  lying over my LO I just had to add her and she works, really happy with her on this!  and as mentioned below I scraplifted cos I just didnt have the mojo to create anything by myself layout wise, I think it was from a LO over on Studio Calico, when I find a link for this LO I will post it up!

I got some happy news that I won a little easter candy too, so I am looking forward to recieving this!  hugs peeps xx

3 comments:

Juls said...

Fab!!! Love the dollie, and the use of your gorjuss girl! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Wow Mandy! I love all the detail you put into this page.

Annamarie said...

Beautiful LO Mandy. Love all the colours and details.