Friday 24 September 2010

great big craft extravaganza

...is here upon us! starting today, there will be 60 classes spread out over the whole of the weekend :)  I am leaving at the crack of dawn in morning, hitting the road for athlone, co.westmeath, were I will be playing with hanging signs and gorjuss girls :)  if you are in the area, pop in an say hi, there is free crop space available to all that stop by plus loads of gorgeous shops to please your stash appetite :)  will be blogging from the road with some pics :)  have a lovely weekend, off now to do the final packing xx

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

How marvellous, have a fab, if exhausting weekend!

Cardarian said...

Enjoy your crafty weekend - I am flying to London for the Ally Pally so we will both on craft high! Ha, ha....
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Sandra said...

oh my word! sounds like you're going to have a really good time. Enjoy

Sherry Eckblad said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I especially love the gorjuss girls part. :)

Kate said...

I'm just back! Wait till you see all the yummy stuff in the shops!
OH MY GOD!

Deb said...

have fun, sounds fantastic, wish I could come! hugs Debx

Anneliese said...

sounds like a lot of fun .. enjoy !!! . Will be tuning in to see stories from the road lol :D x