Thursday 9 February 2012

new configuration

hi blog/crafty people, hope you are well and staying warm, it is so cold here, it seems the weather is going backwards and all over the place at the moment.  
I finally finished another configuration, I have created a video instead of taking lots of photos.  I really need to make more of these, I forgot how much I enjoy them, configuration boxes I mean not videos!  although I am running out of space to store any more creations around the house at this stage.... big hugs take care xxx

3 comments:

Netty said...

Your configuration box is lovely Mandy and very special. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, great idea to do the videos. The configuration box is lovely. Fiona

Isobel said...

Love the configuration box Mandy. Good luck with your new video career. Isobel