Sunday 9 September 2007

Rugby Widow

God it has been a week since I last blogged, shame! I have become a rugby widow offically as of 8 o'clock this morning...............he has left me so he can travel to france to see the match, he does deserve it I have to say. Woohoo!!! No only messing, I will miss him and the upside is I can now craft to my hearts content. Not that I am not able to when he is here, it just makes me feel less quilty now that he is gone for a little bit, I can now visit my craft desk without feeling like I have abandoned him alone on front of the telly.

The down side is I have been left alone to control my 2 children & entertain them, am I capable of that??????
I feel some blackmail coming on! Will report back and let you now if I am still of sound mind and body later................but I do doubt it.

No comments: