Monday 23 February 2009

"makes photos"





here they are, some of the finished projects from the weekend! The christmas album is one I was meant to have done before christmas to hold a cd of our festive photos, but alas it was not to be (better late then never I suppose lol! Least I have it ready for next Christmas!) I got the tutorial from Decembers edition of Crafty Stamper. The "M" is a wooden piece I pick up from Avoca Handweavers Store. Also my new stamps arrived today from London and I am completely in love, all ready working on a card with them, so will post that later tomorrow! Tfl, mandyxx

4 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Great work Mandy - love the M!!!

deifen said...

Oh wow Mandy!The reindeer image is stunning and the flowers and buttons are just perfect-how do you distress the edges do you use a sponge or do you just swipe the ink pad?It looks so soft and subtle.The M is v.cool-love the chunkiness of it mixed with the feminine papers and lace!

Elisa said...

WOW Mandy! The Christmas album is jaw-dropping gorgeous!

Julie M said...

Fantastic. I think you deserve a pat on the back - that is one good weekend's work!!! I love it all, the colours, the combinations (am so loving that red spotty paper - I think I have it somewhere!!).

More please!!!!

Julie