Thursday 12 February 2009

My Paperplay



entry this week! This weeks challenge was set by the talented Jackie, to create a project using B& W!!!! Very hard, not colours I normally chose, but thats why its called a challenge, so we push ourselves to create things we would not normally do and that are out of our comfort zone! I really enjoyed this one! Here "it" is, I say " it" because I dont know what to call it LOL!! Its not a card, altered item of LO, so will go with thing for the moment! tfl mandyxx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Mandy, cool thing! I see it overflowing with chocolates as a Valentines prezzie! Thanks for getting back to me about the colouring :) I'll give it a try, though I can never seem to get mine to look that good.

Di's Dooodles said...

That is beautiful Mandy!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Mandy, tried a few times to comment but router problems such a pain!!! :) anyhow loving what you made here its absolutely gorgeous!! ♥ :)