Thursday 26 August 2010

dorothy tag book swap finished tags

they are finished, and I am happy with how they turned out, isn't it amazing how we can have a clear idea in our head of what we want to make and then when we get going creativity takes us down a completely different path......well these tags are point in case, not at all what was in my head.  

I am going to be sending these little tags on their merry little way across the atlantic to stop at karla's lovely cottage, where there they will be turned into books and I will receive a completed tag book back to treasure, so excited and looking forward to seeing it :)

11 comments:

HighHeels said...

What a gorgeous blog! I love scrap booking and all things crafting, just finding the time really, will follow your blog. If you would like to pop over and visit mine and have a click through a few styles, that would be very lovely

Rina A.W said...

Mandy, what a lovely art you make.. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :) have a great eve.

Deb said...

wow, they are beautiful! hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Oh my!! These are fabulous!!

Juls said...

wow these are just amazing!!! Love red sparkly shoes!!! Hugs Juls

Karen said...

No wonder you are pleased with these Mandy...they are delightfully gorgeous!!! XXX

Anke said...

Oh Mandy your tags are fabulous.

Anke

Spyder said...

These tags are brilliant!!
(Lyn)

Linby said...

Oh wow- how fab. You are very inventive.
Linbyx

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I love all the layers! And as a Kansan, I think that flower looks like our state Sunflower!

Gretz said...

I LOVE these Mandy and do hope I get one in my book ;-)