Monday 30 August 2010

in my daughter's eyes

morning :)  I have a quiet house here today, kids are back at school, so I am going to sit back and soak up the silence here today :)

I have a layout to share with you, one I started on saturday evening and got finished last night, I have been wanting to scrap this pic of sophie for ages and the usual happened it just got left in my pile! so after a rummage through my stash and a play with my printer settings this is the finished piece.  I would like to find somewhere in her room to display this, but there is so much in there already I will be struggling!  

hope you all have a lovely monday, hugs m xx


11 comments:

Karen Mathews said...

Gorgeous!

Lou said...

Hi!This is just so gorgeous,love the photo and all your detail is just lovely-picture perfect.
Have a nice day!!
I have a Sophie she is 13 and George is 7-they go back to school next Monday.
hugs Lou.xx

Twiglet said...

That's absolutely lovely!!! Even a bit of sewing on it!!!!

Unknown said...

hi Mandy ah she is gorgeous and the page is just stunning, love it all.
Christine x

Kate said...

It's gorgeous Mandy!
Hope you have a nice peaceful day :-)

Netty said...

Beautiful layout!

Handmade with Love said...

Oh Mandy this is gorgeous! Beautiful photo of your daughter and I love the papers and those flowers too. Enjoy the silence, I still have over a week left with my two and am now craving that silence! Hugs Tracey x

Juls said...

gorgeous, great page! Love the colours and your little spiral flowers! Hugs Juls

Linby said...

Gorgeous, love those flowers.
Linbyx

Unknown said...

Love this, great composition! Have a sweet day!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful! The photo is adorable!