Friday 13 August 2010

recent creations

hello! how are you all, well I hope :)

I have two creations to share with you today, I made a girly birthday card, which was delivered yesterday and today I created this dress, using a template I made up myself, think I will make more of these, really enjoyed making this :)  I am working on my sons birthday card too today, he will be 11 next week, so I will share that with you when I have to done, I can share away here as he isn't blogging or near the computer so he has not chance of seeing it!  have a lovely weekend, hugs m xx




12 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous as always Mandy, you are such an inspiration! Well done my friend!!!
Hugs, kel

Netty said...

Both fabulous, love them. Annette

Hanna said...

Both are AWESOME!!! Love them!
That dress is the best thing ever! Well done! :o)
And your card is amazing too, breathtaking design and gorgeous details.

hugs & love,
Hanna

sandra said...

Beautiful as always!
Happy birthday to your son!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Linby said...

Oooh these are gorgeous, I love the dress and that sentiment.
Linbyx

Joanna Oborska said...

Beautiful works! The card, although the girl is sad, is optimistic and romantic:)

Juls said...

wow!! so many gorgeous things!! Your girly card is just so intricate and stunning!!.....and wow the paper dress is just so creative and stunning! Hugs Juls

Karen Mathews said...

Lorna loved her birthday card. I love the little dress. Please let me have the template

Unknown said...

Whoa!! Let me wipe the drool off my keyboard!! These are both amazing!!

Twiglet said...

Just perfect girlie card - so pretty and feminine!!

Mandy said...

Oh wow hun these are stunning, love all the beautiful little details, you are so creative
hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

OMG, these are just too beautiful for words!! Simply stunningly beautiful creations!! Juliex